Do you have 15 minutes this weekend? Set your timer, grab one pile of papers on your desk (counter tops, dining room table, etc)---and use the File-Act-Toss SYSTEM while practicing the Art of Wastebasketry!
File it? Act on it? or Toss it?
1. Does this item require action?
2. Can I identify a specific use for it?
3. Is it difficult to obtain again?
4. Is it recent enough to be useful?
5. Are there legal or tax implications?
6. What's the Worst thing that COULD happen if you didn't have this item?
If you can live with the answer, Toss, Recycle or Shred!
Enjoy your weekend!
PS. Did you get your Office Transformation Blueprint? If not, go now and download it here!